We are hiring!
The job position is for an Analog RF IC design engineer that will be engaged in the design and development of LEO high-speed transceiver electronic IC products for hi-rel, intra-satellite optical interconnects. The position requires design skills of high-speed analog electronic ICs including directly modulated laser drivers and transimpedance amplifier receivers.
Brief job description and knowledge requirements:
- High-speed analog electronic IC design for fiber-optic interconnect solutions
- Design and development of VCSEL driver and TIA receiver electronic circuits for >25 Gb/s optical interconnect products
- Low power RF/analog IC from conceptual design to layout implementation
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies SiGe BiCMOS, CMOS, etc
- Work within our digital and analog/RF design engineering team
- Familiar with EDA software design tools for electronic IC design
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org